- A muscle that moves a limb away from the body's midline.
- A person who takes another person away illegally and against their will.
From latin abductor, from abducere "to lead away".
- The abductor muscles are responsible for moving the legs away from the body.
- The abductor of the child was never found.
- He was charged with being an abductor of a woman.
- A muscle called abductor pollicis longus runs along the thumb side of the forearm.
- Abductor muscles are used when you spread your fingers apart.
Some random words: forwarder, rubbish, literature