Deviating from the normal or usual course, form, or type.
From the latin word 'aberrare' meaning to wander away or deviate.
- The aberrant behavior of the rogue elephant caused concern among the park rangers.
- Her aberrant thoughts and actions worried her family and friends.
- The aberrant genetic mutations were studied in hopes of unlocking new medical treatments.
- The aberrant weather patterns were a cause for concern among climate scientists.
- The aberrant speech patterns in the child raised concerns about a possible speech impediment.