An indigenous person of a country or region, especially of Australia.
From the latin word 'aborigines' meaning original inhabitant.
- The aborigines of Australia have a rich culture and history dating back thousands of years.
- The aborigines have suffered greatly due to colonization and the loss of their land.
- The aborigines have a deep spiritual connection to the land and its animals.
- The aborigines were skilled hunters and gatherers, and their way of life was sustainable for thousands of years.
- The aborigines were proud of their heritage and worked to preserve their traditions for future generations.