- A very large quantity of something.
- Plenty; ample supply.
Middle english: from old french abondance, from latin abundantia, from abundant- "abounding", from the verb abundare (see abound).
- The island is known for its abundance of tropical fruits.
- The company's success is due to its abundance of resources.
- The river is known for its abundance of fish.
- She was grateful for the abundance of love and support from her family.
- The country is blessed with an abundance of natural resources.
Some random words: misanthropy, assist, fez