To add accessories to something in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive.
From the noun "accessory", which means something added to another thing to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive.
- She always knows how to accessorize her outfits to make them look more stylish.
- He accessorized his suit with a pocket square and a tie pin.
- The designer accessorized the model's dress with a statement necklace and earrings.
- You can accessorize your phone with a variety of cases and covers.
- It's easy to accessorize your home with decor items like throw pillows, curtains, and vases.