- To carry through to completion : achieve.
- To succeed in doing : bring about.
Middle english accompilen, from old french accomplir, from latin accomplish-, accomplect- (stem of accomplishare), from com- + plicare to fold, entwine, from plicare to fold.
- He accomplished his goal of climbing Mount Everest.
- She accomplished a great deal during her tenure as CEO.
- The company accomplished record sales last quarter.
- They accomplished the task in half the time it was expected to take.
- She accomplished her degree in four years with honors.