- Being under a curse; doomed to failure or misfortune.
- Deserving of blame or condemnation; evil.
Derived from the latin word "accursare" which means "to curse".
- The accursed rain ruined the picnic and the plans for the day.
- The town was said to be accursed and the residents lived in fear of the supernatural.
- He felt that the relationship was accursed from the start, and he was right.
- The accursed evil witch cast a spell on the villagers.
- The accursed behavior of the young man brought shame to his family.
Some random words: plenty, lymphoma, declassification