- A drug used as a pain reliever and a fever reducer.
- A white crystalline powder that is used as an analgesic and antipyretic.
1960s: from acetyl + amine + paracetamol (an earlier name for the drug).
- She took two acetaminophen tablets to relieve her headache.
- The doctor recommended taking acetaminophen to reduce the fever.
- Acetaminophen is a common ingredient in many over-the-counter pain relievers.
- The medicine cabinet was stocked with acetaminophen and other pain relievers.
- Acetaminophen is used to treat a variety of mild to moderate pain symptoms.