- Capable of being achieved or accomplished; attainable.
- Likely to be successful or attainable with effort.
From achieve + -able, from the middle english acheve, from old french achever, from latin ad- ("to") + capere ("to take, capture").
- The goal of reducing carbon emissions by 50% by 2030 is achievable.
- It is an achievable dream to go to college and graduate with a degree.
- He set himself an achievable target of running a marathon within a year.
- The new project was deemed as achievable with the resources available.
- She set an achievable goal for herself of reading one book a week.