- Something accomplished, especially by superior ability, special effort, great courage, etc.
- A result or accomplishment that is gained by effort.
Middle english achivement, from achiven to achieve + -ment -ment.
- His greatest achievement was winning the Olympic gold medal.
- The company's achievements include several major technological innovations.
- She is proud of her academic achievements.
- The company's financial achievements have been outstanding this year.
- The new bridge is a major achievement in engineering.