- Having a pH less than 7, or being sour in taste.
- Being sharp or biting in manner or tone.
- Relating to or having the properties of an acid.
From the latin word "acidus" meaning "sour".
- The soil in this area is known to be highly acidic, which makes it difficult to grow certain crops.
- The acidic nature of lemons makes them a great ingredient for cleaning and polishing.
- The acidic comment made by the speaker left a sour taste in the audience's mouth.
- The acidic rain caused by pollution can damage buildings and monuments.
- Acidic foods and drinks can erode the enamel of your teeth.
Some random words: deface, television, caricaturist