- A common skin condition characterized by the appearance of pimples, blackheads and whiteheads, typically on the face, neck, chest and back.
- A disorder of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles of the skin.
From the greek word "akme" meaning "point", "edge" or "peak".
- Many teenagers experience acne during puberty due to hormonal changes.
- Acne can be treated with over-the-counter creams and gels, as well as prescription medications.
- Stress can exacerbate acne symptoms.
- Some people use natural remedies like tea tree oil to treat their acne.
- Acne can cause scarring if not treated properly.
Some random words: phonograph, pollution, contort