- Actualization refers to the process of making something real or tangible, or the realization of a plan, idea, or potential.
- In psychology, actualization refers to the drive or need to achieve one's full potential, especially in terms of personal growth and self-fulfillment.
Actualization is derived from the latin word "actualis" meaning actual or existing and the suffix "-ation" meaning the act or process of.
- The actualization of his dream took many years and a lot of hard work.
- Her ambition was the actualization of her potential.
- The actualization of the project was a great accomplishment for the team.
- His lifelong goal was the actualization of his true potential.
- The actualization of the company's vision resulted in great success.
Some random words: diploma, minivan, congestive