To make something real or actual; to bring something into existence.
Derived from the adjective "actual" which means existing in fact or reality, and the suffix "-ize" which means to make something into a certain form.
- He actualized his dream of becoming a successful businessman.
- She actualized her plan to start her own company.
- The company actualized their vision of creating sustainable products.
- The government actualized the policy to improve education.
- He actualized his potential by working hard and never giving up.