Relating to or resembling the adenoids; characterized by an exaggerated or abnormal development of the adenoids.
The word "adenoidal" is derived from the name of the gland, adenoids.
- He had an adenoidal voice due to the enlargement of his adenoids.
- The adenoidal condition causes difficulty in breathing and speaking.
- The adenoidal tissue in the back of the throat can become inflamed, causing nasal congestion.
- The adenoidal hypertrophy is a common cause of snoring and sleep apnea.
- Adenoidal problems can cause a child to have difficulty hearing and speaking clearly.
Some random words: preparation, lionize, deputy