- Relating to or having the nature of an adjective.
- Describing a word, phrase, or clause that functions as an adjective.
Derived from the word 'adjective', meaning a word that describes a noun or pronoun.
- The adjective form of the noun is used to modify the noun.
- An adjectival phrase modifies a noun in a sentence.
- Adjectival clauses are used to describe or qualify a noun.
- The adjective form of the verb is called a participle.
- An adjectival adjective modifies a noun to express a quality or attribute.