To manage or supervise the execution, application, or conduct of (something).
The word "administrate" is derived from the latin word "administrare" which means "to manage".
- She was responsible for administrating the company's budget.
- The company's CEO is administrating the day-to-day operations of the business.
- The teacher administrates the classroom and makes sure that the students are following the rules.
- The administrator is responsible for administrating the company's IT systems.
- The government administrates the distribution of social welfare benefits.