- Relating to the management or administration of an organization or business.
- Relating to the performance of administrative duties or tasks.
- Relating to the management of a department or a system.
The word 'administrative' originated from the latin word 'administrativus' which means 'having the function of management or administration.'.
- The administrative staff was responsible for the office's day-to-day operations.
- She was in charge of the administrative side of the business.
- The administrative assistant was responsible for managing the schedules and appointments of the executives.
- The administrative decision was made to hire more employees.
- The administrative process was streamlined to improve efficiency.