- A person responsible for managing an organization or group of people.
- A person in charge of the financial and business aspects of an organization.
- A person who manages a computer system or network.
Late middle english: from latin administrat- "managed", from the verb administrare, from ad- "to" + ministrare "serve".
- The company appointed a new administrator.
- The administrator is responsible for managing the company's finances.
- The network administrator is responsible for maintaining the company's computer system.
- She was appointed as the administrator of the estate.
- He acted as administrator of the school for a year.