- A person who engages in hazardous and exciting activities, especially traveling.
- A person who is willing to take risks in pursuit of a goal or experience.
From the latin word "adventura" meaning something that happens by chance or fortune.
- He was an adventurer who traveled to the far reaches of the world.
- She was an adventurer who climbed the highest mountains.
- The adventurer had many stories of his travels.
- He was an adventurer who explored the depths of the sea.
- He was an adventurer who sought out lost treasures.