- Willing to take risks and try new things.
- Eager for new and exciting experiences.
From the middle english aventure + -some.
- He was an adventuresome traveler, always looking for new and exciting places to visit.
- She was adventuresome and decided to take a solo trip around the world.
- They were very adventuresome and loved to participate in extreme sports.
- She was adventuresome and decided to quit her job to start her own business.
- Adventuresome people are willing to take risks and try new things.