- Designed to reduce drag and enhance stability and movement through air or other gases.
- Relating to the study of air resistance and its effects on moving objects.
From the greek words "aero" meaning air and "dynamis" meaning power.
- The aerodynamic design of the car reduced wind resistance and improved fuel efficiency.
- The aerodynamic shape of the aircraft's wing allowed it to fly faster and more efficiently.
- Aerodynamic principles were used in designing the body of the racing car.
- The aerodynamic helmet reduced drag and increased safety for the cyclist.
- The wind tunnel is used to test the aerodynamic properties of new designs.