A person who is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about a particular subject or activity.
Spanish, from aficionado, past participle of aficionar to devote oneself to, from afición affection, from latin affectiō.
- She is an aficionado of fine art.
- He is an aficionado of classical music.
- He is a wine aficionado and has a large collection.
- He is an aficionado of jazz music.
- She is a fashion aficionado and always keeps up with the latest trends.
Some random words: flammable, estrogen, substantiation