Referenced or mentioned previously.
Late 17th century: past participle of the archaic verb foremention, from fore- + mention.
- In the aforementioned article, the author argues that education is the key to success.
- The aforementioned problem with the car's engine has yet to be resolved.
- The aforementioned document provides evidence of the company's unethical behavior.
- I would like to clarify the information mentioned in the aforementioned email.
- The aforementioned statement was made by the CEO during the conference.