- Care or attention given to a person after a medical or surgical procedure.
- A set of procedures or actions taken in order to maintain or restore good health following an illness or injury.
The word "aftercare" is derived from the combination of two words "after" and "care". it first appeared in english language in the early 20th century.
- Aftercare is essential for a smooth recovery from surgery.
- The hospital staff provided me with detailed instructions for aftercare.
- My physiotherapist gave me an aftercare plan for my injury.
- The patient's aftercare is critical for the success of the treatment.
- The patient should be advised to follow the aftercare instructions carefully.
Some random words: majorette, installation, embroidery