- A brief statement or piece of writing added to the end of a book, article, or other work, typically by the author or editor.
- A statement or piece of writing added after the main text of a book or other work.
Derived from the idea of a written piece added to the end of a book or other work.
- The afterword provides additional insight into the author's motivations for writing the book.
- In the afterword, the editor discussed the challenges of bringing the manuscript to publication.
- The afterword includes a brief summary of what happened to the main characters after the events of the book.
- Many books include an afterword written by the author to address readers' questions or concerns.
- The afterword of the book was a poignant reflection on the author's journey and the lessons learned.
Some random words: liquidator, nonunion, legacy