- A plan or program of things to be done, especially in a meeting or political assembly.
- A list of items to be discussed or considered.
- A hidden or underlying plan or motive.
Late 17th century: from latin, literally "things to be done", neuter plural of agendus, gerundive of agere "do".
- The meeting's agenda included discussing the budget.
- The agenda for the next board meeting includes several important items.
- The politicians were accused of having a hidden agenda.
- The company has an agenda to expand its market share.
- The agenda of the conference was to discuss the latest developments in technology.