- Agglomeration refers to the gathering or collection of a number of smaller things into a larger mass or cluster.
- In the context of cities and urban development, agglomeration refers to the growth and expansion of urban areas.
Agglomeration is derived from the latin word "agglomerare" meaning "to heap together.".
- The agglomeration of small towns into a single sprawling metropolis was a result of urbanization.
- The agglomeration of stars and galaxies formed the large-scale structure of the universe.
- The agglomeration of data and information into a single database was a major project.
- The agglomeration of ideas and opinions into a unified position was a challenging task.
- The agglomeration of talents and skills into a single cohesive team was the key to success.