- The action or process of gathering together.
- A thing that has been gathered together.
- A group of things or people that have been gathered together.
- A complex entity formed of many simpler ones.
Late middle english: from latin aggregatio(n-), from aggregare "add to a flock" (see aggregate).
- The aggregation of stars forms a galaxy.
- The aggregation of data is important for making informed decisions.
- The aggregation of proteins forms a complex structure.
- The aggregation of individual efforts can lead to great things.
- The aggregation of cells forms tissues and organs.
Some random words: outrank, hominid, kleptomaniac