- Forceful and sometimes unjust or unprovoked action or attack against another.
- Assertive or attention-seeking behavior.
Late middle english (in the sense "attack, hostile action"): from latin aggressio(n-), from aggredi "attack, go to meet", from ad- "to" + gradi "go, step".
- The aggression of the other team led to multiple penalties.
- The aggression of the dog was unexpected.
- The police used aggression to control the crowd.
- The aggression of the salesperson put me off.
- The company's aggressive expansion plans led to criticism.
Some random words: photogenic, inescapable, camper