- Able to move quickly and easily.
- Able to think and understand quickly.
- Able to change direction or course quickly.
Late middle english, from old french, from latin agilis, from agere to do, perform.
- The athlete was very agile and quick on his feet.
- The software development team is working on an agile methodology.
- She is an agile learner, able to pick up new skills quickly.
- The agile cat leapt from the table to the floor.
- The agile mind of the detective solved the case quickly.
Some random words: lukewarm, postmistress, slather