- The ability to move quickly and easily.
- The ability to think and understand quickly.
- The ability to change direction or course quickly.
Late middle english, from old french, from latin agilitas, from agilis agile.
- He showed great agility in avoiding the obstacles.
- The team's agility and quick thinking helped them win the game.
- Her agility was evident in the way she was able to dance.
- The dog's agility made it easy for him to catch the frisbee.
- The company's agility in the market helped them to remain competitive.
Some random words: ameliorative, drywall, he