- The act or state of being agitated, or disturbed emotionally.
- The act of stirring up or making something active.
From latin agitatio, from agitare ("to move, set in motion").
- She was filled with agitation as she waited for the test results.
- The agitation of the water caused the sediment to settle.
- The political agitation led to a change in government.
- The agitation caused by the barking dog kept the neighborhood awake.
- The room was full of agitation as people discussed the controversial topic.
Some random words: unattended, stooge, bundle