Shining, glistening or radiant.
The word "agleam" is an adjective that means "shining, glistening or radiant" . it is derived from the middle english word "aglome" and old english word "aglæme" which means "shining".
- The agleam surface of the lake was a beautiful sight to behold.
- The agleam moonlight illuminated the forest path.
- The agleam metal of the sword caught the light and shimmered.
- The agleam eyes of the cat shone in the dark.
- The agleam surface of the glass reflected the sunlight.
Some random words: goo, driftnet, adolescence