- Pleasing, or acceptable to the person or people involved.
- Willing to agree or comply.
From french agréable, from agréer ("to pleas.e")
- She found the climate in the south of France to be agreeable.
- The terms of the agreement were agreeable to both parties.
- He was an agreeable young man, always willing to help.
- She had an agreeable disposition and was easy to get along with.
- The temperature was agreeable and perfect for a picnic in the park.
Some random words: fabric, typography, teatime