- The action or fact of agreeing or being in accord.
- A negotiated and typically legally binding arrangement between parties as to a course of action.
- An arrangement between parties in which they reach a mutual understanding.
Middle english from old french agreement, from agreer "to please", from a- (from latin ad "to, at") + greer "to please" from latin gratus "pleasing".
- The agreement between the two countries was signed yesterday.
- The agreement was made on the condition that the payment would be made on time.
- They came to an agreement on how to divide the property.
- The agreement was reached after long negotiations.
- The new agreement will come into effect next month.
Some random words: low-paid, regional, contradict