The business of farming, including the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
Agri- (from latin ager, "field") + business.
- Agribusiness is a major industry in this region.
- He decided to study agribusiness in college to take over his family's farm.
- The government's policies towards agribusiness have been controversial.
- She works for a company that specializes in the technology used in agribusiness.
- The agribusiness trade show drew thousands of visitors from all over the world.