Relating to agriculture, the cultivation of plants and animals for food and other products.
From late latin agricultūra, from latin ager ("field") + cultūra ("cultivation"), from colō ("cultivat.e")
- Agricultural techniques have advanced greatly in the last century.
- The country is heavily dependent on its agricultural exports.
- The government is investing in research and development for new agricultural methods.
- The agricultural sector provides employment for a significant portion of the population.
- Agricultural production has been affected by the ongoing drought.
Some random words: booze, genre, bookmobile