- A chemical substance used in agriculture, such as a fertilizer or pesticide.
- A chemical used for controlling pests or diseases in crops or plants.
Derived from the words 'agriculture' and 'chemical'.
- The use of agrochemicals has helped to increase crop yields and improve food security.
- The farmer applied agrochemicals to the fields to protect the crops from pests and disease.
- Agrochemical companies are constantly developing new products to address the changing needs of farmers.
- The overuse of agrochemicals can have negative impacts on the environment and human health.
- The use of agrochemicals is regulated by government agencies to ensure their safety and efficacy.