- Flying or capable of flying through the air.
- Transported or transmitted through the air, especially by natural processes.
Early 20th century: from air + borne, translating french aérien, from aéro- 'air' + -ien.
- The airborne robot was able to fly over the forest and take aerial photos.
- Airborne particles are a major contributor to air pollution.
- Airborne diseases are easily spread from person to person through the air.
- The airborne acrobat performed stunning aerial stunts in the circus.
- The airborne spread of pollen from flowers can cause allergies in some people.
Some random words: undeserved, taco, coda