- An airfoil is a surface designed to produce lift when moved through a fluid, such as air.
- Airfoils are commonly found on the wings of aircraft, and are essential for flight.
The word "airfoil" is a compound of "air" and "foil".
- The airfoil was carefully designed to maximize lift while minimizing drag.
- The airfoil was the key to the aircraft's ability to fly, providing lift and stability in the air.
- The airfoil was made of a lightweight composite material, with a smooth surface to reduce turbulence.
- The airfoil was tested in a wind tunnel to ensure that it performed as expected in flight.
- The airfoil was an example of engineering at its finest, with every curve and contour carefully crafted to achieve the desired results.
Some random words: retrievable, rawhide, extort