Suitable for safe flight, having passed all necessary inspections and tests.
From the word "air" meaning "relating to aircraft" and "worthy" meaning "deserving of attention or respect", it is a term used in aviation.
- The aircraft was declared airworthy after passing its annual inspection.
- The airworthy certificate was issued after the plane passed all safety checks.
- The aircraft was deemed airworthy after the repairs were completed.
- The airworthy status of the aircraft was checked before each flight.
- The airworthy certificate was a requirement for the aircraft to be flown commercially.
Some random words: egotistical, relaxation, exorcise