- A native or citizen of Albania.
- The Indo-European language spoken in Albania.
Late 19th century: from albanus, the latin name of the ancient illyrian people of the balkan peninsula.
- Albanians are proud of their heritage and rich cultural history.
- The Albanian language has a unique alphabet and is the official language of Albania.
- Many Albanians have emigrated to other countries in search of better economic opportunities.
- The Albanian population is a mix of different ethnic and religious groups.
- Albanian music and dance are an important part of the country's cultural traditions.