- A collection of recordings, typically of music, on a CD, record, or digital format.
- A book in which to keep photographs, stamps, or other collections.
Mid 19th century: from latin, neuter of albus "white" (the original albums were blank books for the insertion of leaves on which to mount photographs or clippings).
- The album was a commercial success.
- He released a new album last year.
- The album is a collection of his greatest hits.
- She has an album of stamps from different countries.
- He made an album of his wedding photos.