- Relating to or using an algorithm, a set of rules or procedures to perform a specific task.
- Relating to the design and analysis of algorithms, the study of methods for solving computational problems.
Derived from the name of persian mathematician al-khwarizmi, who was the author of a book on algorithms for solving mathematical problems.
- An algorithmic trading system uses mathematical models to execute trades automatically.
- The algorithmic approach to solving a problem is a systematic way of finding a solution.
- The algorithmic search process is used to find the best possible solution to a problem in a reasonable amount of time.
- The algorithmic nature of the program allows it to make decisions based on specific input data.
- Algorithmic optimization helps to improve the efficiency and accuracy of a computational process.