- Having existed or been in use throughout a specified or recorded period of time.
- Having the best or most outstanding performance or achievement in a specified category or over a specified period of time.
Late 19th century: from all + time.
- The Beatles are considered one of the all-time great rock bands.
- This book is considered one of the all-time classic novels.
- The all-time highest-grossing movie of all time is currently 'Avengers: Endgame'.
- Michael Jordan is considered one of the all-time greatest basketball players.
- The all-time fastest 100 meter dash was run by Usain Bolt in 9.58 seconds.
Some random words: insurmountable, pulley, caliphate