- A quality or feature that attracts or interests someone.
- The power to attract, interest, or entice someone.
Middle english: from old french alure, from alurer 'to lure', from a- (from latin ad- 'to, towards') + lure (noun), from old french lurer.
- The allure of exotic destinations can be difficult to resist.
- The allure of a career in show business has drawn many aspiring actors and singers.
- The allure of a prestigious university can be tempting for many students.
- The allure of luxury cars and expensive watches can be tempting for some people.
- The allure of the outdoors attracts many people to nature-based activities like hiking and camping.
Some random words: morale, generative, avatar