An almond-flavored liqueur made from almonds, apricot kernels, or both.
Italian, from amaro bitter, from latin amārus.
- Amaretto is a popular ingredient in many cocktails.
- She added a shot of amaretto to her coffee for a sweet and nutty flavor.
- The dessert was topped with a drizzle of warm amaretto sauce.
- Amaretto is a versatile liqueur that can be enjoyed on its own or in mixed drinks.
- The bartender was making an amaretto sour, a classic cocktail made with amaretto, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
Some random words: fratricidal, porcupine, volley