- Friendly relationship between nations or individuals.
From middle english amiti, from old french amitié, from latin amicitia, from amicus ("friend"), from amare ("to lov.e")
- The two nations signed a treaty of amity and commerce.
- The couple had a long-standing amity that lasted for years.
- Amity is the foundation of any healthy relationship.
- The amity between the two friends was unbreakable.
- Their amity was the result of shared interests and values.
Some random words: surmountable, antacid, midshipman