Bullets, shells, or other projectiles used in firearms or artillery.
Shortened form of ammunition, which comes from latin munitiō, from munire ("to fortif.y")
- The soldier checked his ammo before heading out on the mission.
- The shooter ran out of ammo and had to reload.
- The gun store had a wide selection of ammo for different types of firearms.
- The ammo used in the rifle was armor-piercing.
- The ammo was stored in the armory for safekeeping.
Some random words: constructionist, nonaligned, acerbic